There's nothing much to say,
The way you went away.
When you went out the door,
I just fell to the floor.
Goodbyes came through my mind,
Wondering would it be all fine.
I've lost my love,
As well as my mind.
The way you went away.
When you went out the door,
I just fell to the floor.
Goodbyes came through my mind,
Wondering would it be all fine.
I've lost my love,
As well as my mind.
How can I stand again,
Living through this bane?
How could I ever forget you,
When all I had was just you?
I knew how this would end,
Yet I chose to rend.
I knew he was there,
All along, in my way.
Trust became my pain,
Pain had been all I gain.
Regrets lay in my heart,
Like devastation on art.
Whoever has a name for this piece of, erm whatever you'd like to call it, please give a comment. I've no idea what to name it.
-=min=-
Living through this bane?
How could I ever forget you,
When all I had was just you?
I knew how this would end,
Yet I chose to rend.
I knew he was there,
All along, in my way.
Trust became my pain,
Pain had been all I gain.
Regrets lay in my heart,
Like devastation on art.
Whoever has a name for this piece of, erm whatever you'd like to call it, please give a comment. I've no idea what to name it.
-=min=-


No comments:
Post a Comment