Saying That I Love You
My world has become strange and unexplainable,
It seemed like a dream sent from the heavens,
Yet to have confirmed that the warmth from your hands are from your heart,
I braved myself to say that I love you.
Since the beginning of all this,
Love had always have unexpected endings,
But from that day onwards,
My thoughts had became disturbed.
All my questions were answered by your presence,
After all this time, I've found you.
It seemed like a dream sent from the heavens,
Yet to have confirmed that the warmth from your hands are from your heart,
I braved myself to say that I love you.
Since the beginning of all this,
Love had always have unexpected endings,
But from that day onwards,
My thoughts had became disturbed.
All my questions were answered by your presence,
After all this time, I've found you.


No comments:
Post a Comment