Earth Hour

LinkBucks

Chinese New Year

Chinese New Year is here again!! 1st of all, angpau time. Only about 700 this year.. A lot less compared to the last few years but it isn't over yet! There's still like another week to collect =)

As always, I went back to hometown to see my grandma and everyone else. Played with, no wait, more to burnt money... I mean fireworks! Not that rich.. Made a recording of some big fireworks me and my cousin bought but it all went wrong when it toppled over and we all started running.
Caught the 1st few shots of fireworks though but there's a problem with the video.

Some fireworks pics. Some so loud they set off a few car and house alarms.
Sis and me. The heat of the day was getting to us.

Last but not least, the usual weekends in hometown. The home made betting ring. Cousin at the far end, Yin and cousin in law watching football match, Xiong. Both on the laptop. Me on the phone. Hehe.

Well that's all for now I guess. Didn't have time to take any pics on the family gatherings.

-=min=-

No comments: