Mr Augustyn Koh's Birthday
On the 12th of May, at a spa center named Ecoparadise along with its hardworking and diligent staff members, celebrated the 5 + 7 = 12th birthday of Mr Augustyn Koh, boss of Ecoparadise Sdn Bhd. =)
Banner made by Mandy and Kent
Banner made by Mandy and KentAs you can see here is a banner made by Kent and Mandy, which went unnoticed by the Birthday boy when he stepped into the center that morning. Not till Joni brought him in and pointed it out to him. =) Shows how busy our boss is. Never notices BIG things hanging over his head. Haha!






Here's where we brought him to, the customer's lounge to celebrate and to go on with the Birthday song singing and cake cutting ceremony. =) I have to admit Mr Koh was acting a tad bit shy. Haha. He was standing so FAR away from all of us and having his hands constantly on his chest like going "Oh My God I can't believe you all did this for me!!" But he didn't, I'm just exaggerated a bit.. At least I think I did... No idea what he had in mind.. Haha! We also gave him a little weird present, a basket of apples!! Haha! In the end he gave back one to each staff. Oh and the cake was Yogurt and Cheese cake, it was ok but it tasted a bit funny though. I'm not used to having yoghurt. =( Other than that, we made him this huge birthday card which I hadn't a picture of due to I had no idea where it was placed then. All I know was Kent, Mandy, Kok Yau and yours truly, me! hand made it in a couple of days. =) Credits to Joni for planning up the surprise party and Kok Yau for making it all happen plus everyone else who contributed the money for the cake, banner and "present"!! =) Anyways, I wrote this like on the 20th of May, so if I may say so, Happy Belated Birthday Mr Koh!!
Group picture (I'm taking the picture, Mandy too, Kent missing in action!![driving exam, good luck on your next try!])
Group picture (I'm taking the picture, Mandy too, Kent missing in action!![driving exam, good luck on your next try!])-=min=-



No comments:
Post a Comment