Earth Hour

LinkBucks

Steamboat again

Sorry peeps its been such a long time I've been away from blogging cause I've been awfully busy and there practically wasn't anything much to write about over the past few weeks.

Last nite Jimmy (sorry, I have no idea what your surname is) invited a few of us out for a steamboat dinner at Talipon which I don't think I'd ever go there again. Jin, Shirley, Lischen, Mimi, a few of their friends, Jimmy, me and darling were there. OH! Before dinner, "mom" took me and darling to get 2 new Pekingese puppies which the male one got real horny after I carried him... >.< I saw 2 Husky puppies too at the pet shop which looked really ferocious but I like ferocious.. Hehe! But my god they cost 3500 each but I asked dad earlier and said he could get one at about 2K so that's alright. Future plans. Can't have one right now anyways.. T.T

ANYWAYS, at dinner we ate quite a bit, had some beer. One person in particular drank a bit too much yeah? =] Lischen drank a bit and she was having breathing difficulties... 1st time drinkers hehe!! Ok and I got my new jersey after dinner from YiChyuan which looked awesome for its price. (pic inset below)

Well after dinner, dropping the girls back at Shirley's, I went to Jin's house to watch the Clan War which never happened but damn we found an all girls clan, [ISSUX], from Singapore. Don't mind me saying but honestly they are a bunch of stuck up whores who don't know their place in the world. I'll record some vids while I'm playing with them one day. OH! By the way I'm talking bout our clan |IRC| which we use in playing COD4 created by Jin and a guy from another clan. Somehow it involves me and Kent in the very past as the original founders.

Okay after that Herne came over a bit and picked up YiChyuan on the way and we went out to MingTien for supper while Jin went to pick up a girl who I later found out was Doreen, my senior back in school. Never really knew her though. We talked a bit for maybe about an hour plus? After that Doreen had to go so we parted ways and left. Well that was a whole day of fun and am looking forward to the next coming Saturday's outing. =] -=min=-

No comments: