Earth Hour

LinkBucks

`` Friday the 13th!!

Today, according to the Americans, is the "unlucky day"... Forgotten why tho... Anyways... Today I had history, maths (teach din come), EST n finally chem when I spent the whole class listening to mp4 cuz I dropped the subject, and PN MALISAH walked passed!! Saw the earphones on me, but din say anything... =) special treatment... =P Halfway through chem, everyone went to the lab, but I went to 3A again, sat at siensien's place n she had to sit on the table... =) it's really amusing to watch her classmates draw stuff on the blackboard... one thing I remember was is a pig... haha... well anyways, someone left the school today, Hui Sook Yin... She's changing to some school in Cheras... I'm not allowed to know which yet.. So yeah... I'm sure lots of people will be missing you, especially those friends who had been spending your "final days" with you, and not to forget Siew Yee too... =) Well I guess that's all for today...

Oh and here's Sook Yin, dunno if you'd let me put you're pic on but either ways I did... =)


-=min=-

No comments: