`` RE-cap
Oh yeah, just yesterday morning (Saturday morning), Uncle Moon's wife, Aunty Sam called mommy. She asked if we were the one who told Uncle Moon to bring back some of the birthday cakes. Cause apparently when she asked Uncle Moon, he replied, "What are you talking bout? Where got birthday cake? Who's birthday was it? We didn't even sing the birthday song la!"
Apparently he was so drunk that night, he couldn't even remember a single thing he did that night. Just earlier, I saw some footage from that night, every time I saw him appear, he'd never fail to make me laugh once more. So I had the idea to burn the video taken by my aunt into a DVD so I can play it for him the next time I see him, to see if he can remember anything at all. It'll be nice to see his reaction. =)
Cheers Uncle Moon!
-=min=-
Apparently he was so drunk that night, he couldn't even remember a single thing he did that night. Just earlier, I saw some footage from that night, every time I saw him appear, he'd never fail to make me laugh once more. So I had the idea to burn the video taken by my aunt into a DVD so I can play it for him the next time I see him, to see if he can remember anything at all. It'll be nice to see his reaction. =)
Cheers Uncle Moon!-=min=-


No comments:
Post a Comment