`` 1st Day of Trials
Its D-day! yeah I mean *THE* Day... Today marks the beginning of SPM trials... I'm so so so so so screwed... Know why? I fell asleep straight after I got the paper... Not surprising... Slept at 4 in the morning... Obviously I'm bound to fall asleep sooner or later... Today's BM paper 1 and 2... For the essay, 50 words missing... For subjective, 4 questions undone... Note that I used essay and subjective instead of paper 1 or 2... I have no idea which is which... =P however, tomorrow's English, don't want to be over confident... I know what would happen and I've been there... NIGHTMARE!! so better not let history repeat itself... Yeah, dejavu!!
Okay... Back to studying literature now... Wish me luck!! Owh yeah, Sien, I don't think your luck has been working... =\ However, thanks again! =)
-=min=-
Okay... Back to studying literature now... Wish me luck!! Owh yeah, Sien, I don't think your luck has been working... =\ However, thanks again! =)
-=min=-


No comments:
Post a Comment