September 19
Hey everyone... Let's start off this post with an intro to a song I'm paying particular attention to recently... Jenny by The Click Five... Makes loads of sense... Like how complicating women can be and it made me realize how everyone is so different but yet similar in some ways... I know it sounds weird but yeah its true...
Well, today has been a really frustrating and stressful day... First off, no ball for football... Then went to CC with everyone else... After that, just cause I was using some particular heroes I usually use in DOTA and was particularly owning the game, actually two, everyone starts getting pissed at me... Where's the fun in that when everyone's getting at you? Then in the 3rd game, everyone starts coming after particularly me... Not to say anything or insult anyone but I seriously feel like giving myself a stop to all these games... As in retire... It gets so boring every time I start playing and everyone comes after me... I've been thinking bout this all day long and it's getting me really short-fused... But I'm trying to control my temper... Another thing is that I didn't want friends to end up as enemies or worse just cause of the outcome of one game... Friends you have are people you would not want to lose... Honestly I have lost many and I seriously know how painful it feels... And I have felt worse... Well I've taken this quite lightly compared to times when I blew my top off... And it would be nice to have someone to share my frustration with so I appreciate those of you out there who have read this particular post... Thanks!
Owh and SienSien, I told you that poem wasn't ready and yet you still posted it... However, it's ok... Thanks anyways...
-=min=-
Well, today has been a really frustrating and stressful day... First off, no ball for football... Then went to CC with everyone else... After that, just cause I was using some particular heroes I usually use in DOTA and was particularly owning the game, actually two, everyone starts getting pissed at me... Where's the fun in that when everyone's getting at you? Then in the 3rd game, everyone starts coming after particularly me... Not to say anything or insult anyone but I seriously feel like giving myself a stop to all these games... As in retire... It gets so boring every time I start playing and everyone comes after me... I've been thinking bout this all day long and it's getting me really short-fused... But I'm trying to control my temper... Another thing is that I didn't want friends to end up as enemies or worse just cause of the outcome of one game... Friends you have are people you would not want to lose... Honestly I have lost many and I seriously know how painful it feels... And I have felt worse... Well I've taken this quite lightly compared to times when I blew my top off... And it would be nice to have someone to share my frustration with so I appreciate those of you out there who have read this particular post... Thanks!
Owh and SienSien, I told you that poem wasn't ready and yet you still posted it... However, it's ok... Thanks anyways...
-=min=-


No comments:
Post a Comment