On Friday morning, 21st of September, my family and I plus one of my uncle went to Redang Island for vacation. Set out at 2 am!! So freaking sleepy...

Ok I took this pic before I slept in the car. This is the highway opposite Dataran Prima. That yellow light in the middle, that's McD. This was how I saw things that time.

Around 12 in the noon. 1st view when I got there. Nice isn't it?

Thats me in the dark blue and red pants, uncle on my left, sis in the front. I just had my lunch and now, SNORKELING? Still so sleepy...

Ok, back to the hotel room... OH WAIT! I forgotten to take a pic of the room before I messed it up... Sighs~~ However, after getting my shower, I walked to the balcony and saw this squirrel jumping around outside. Only got this pic before it ran off.

Oh by the way, the place is called Laguna Redang Resort and here's a pic of the room after it's been messed up. Me and sis lazying around. There's actually 4 beds in the room, so, NO fighting. =)

Ok next day, went to this place, erm, the reserve for the marine animals or something for protected wild marine animals. Took pics of baby turtles so here's one of them.

And here's a part of that Marine Park. Nice view eh?

Me, so dark now. 2 days continuously under the hot scorching sun.

After lunch, laying on the bench, taking pics. Was about to rain.

zZzZz Shhh! =P

See the bright lights in the night sky? No those aren't stars, they're those "Kong Ming" lanterns.
For those who don't know, they're a traditional Chinese lantern which works rather hot air balloons. People write on their wishes and supposedly send them up to the heavens. I haven't seen this in such a long time since Malaysia has banned it.

Anyways, what's going on now is that there was a Lantern Festival performance by a local resort. The 1st band was called Myanmar, 2ndly there was some staff, doing that dance from Kung Fu Hustle by the Axe Clan. It was so damn funny!! Last of all was some band, they didn't have a name, they performed a total of 6 songs. They were quite good.

Final day. I woke up at 7 in the morning just to take this particular picture.

I thought we'd be heading straight back to home but, went to Sg. Golok, Thailand instead. Raining!!


Stayed over night there, nothing much happened there except for the morning on the following day. Guess what's in the pics?? Haha!

Before going home, stopped by Duty-Free for some chocos!! Hehe. And so this is why I'm sick. Coughing like crazy now.

Supposedly going home but then passing by Cameron Highlands and since we haven't been there for like years so why not now? So dropped by for dinner, got a few pics but I think this was best.
Well I guess that's all for this vacation. Bye!
Owh by the way, here's the site for the resort.
http://www.lagunaredang.com.my/-=min=-
No comments:
Post a Comment