Earth Hour

LinkBucks

Steamboat Dinner

Erm Jimmy, Sean and his friends went to dinner and we tagged along some how. Jin took us along actually. I brought Kevin, from college. Went there about 7:30 then stayed till roughly 10 or so. We all smelled like crap from all the frying we did there. Anyway, we wanted to make full use of the 22 bucks we paid, so I took an extra 3 eggs off. All of the sudden, I had this stupid idea of throwing the eggs. Kevin suggested we threw them at the highway which I thought was totally insane but would've been cool. But we just went around the housing area nearby to search for victims. I threw the 1st one at a Waja, Kev got a Civic as well as Kent who was driving the car. If I can get the videos on I will. So check back often.

Anyway, the highlight is, when Kent was throwing his egg out of the window, him and his impossible aiming, smashed the egg right on the top of his door which everything landed on me. But most of it did get out of the car. =.= The egg stains can still be seen in his car till this day.Here's Kevin, playing around with the lighter, trying to cook the egg.Nice flames, eh?

Anyways, 330 in the morning now, gotta go sleep. Nites!

-=min=-

No comments: