Shhhh!! =]
Cause you stole my heart,
And I'll never forget the moment,
Reaching out my arms to you,
Missing the times I see you,
Eventually thinking of you,
And I'll never forget the moment,
Reaching out my arms to you,
Missing the times I see you,
Eventually thinking of you,
Nothing to do but to contemplate about you.
Won't miss a chance to have a glimpse of you,
Only to catch a vague glance over,
Never wanting to let you go,
Going on forever will be those memories of only you.
There's a hidden thing in this one... For me to know, and for you to find out.. =]
-=min=-
Won't miss a chance to have a glimpse of you,
Only to catch a vague glance over,
Never wanting to let you go,
Going on forever will be those memories of only you.
There's a hidden thing in this one... For me to know, and for you to find out.. =]
-=min=-


No comments:
Post a Comment