My world and yours
I just can't give on my affections for you,
It seems that my love for you will only grow,
I want to turn off the lights of the city,
Just so I can imagine you without being blinded,
I never knew true love could be sent so easily.
I'm staring at your picture in my phone,
Messages in there for you just waiting to be sent,
But I worry that they will only trouble you,
And for all I know you're right there,
Waiting on for your phone to ring...



-=min=-
I want to turn off the lights of the city,
Just so I can imagine you without being blinded,
I never knew true love could be sent so easily.
I'm staring at your picture in my phone,
Messages in there for you just waiting to be sent,
And for all I know you're right there,
Waiting on for your phone to ring...
-=min=-


No comments:
Post a Comment