Jin's Birthday
3rd October, Jin's birthday so I got up at 9 in the morning, waiting for him to come pick me up. When he came and I got into his car, he said he's going to pick his mom up and we're going to the market.. I was like WHAT!? cause I was in jeans and long sleeved shirt. But anyway, I went along... Cause if I didn't, no one would know what to buy >.< We bought some chicken for barbecue, ingredients for spaghetti and salad then went back to prepare them...
After which we went to GSC, OU to meet up with Carmen and Lischen then to Wong Kok where Jeff and Christine were. Had lunch there as well as a birthday cake bought by Carmen and Christine... Kent joined in halfway through... Done with lunch, we went to play some pool, then to Centerpoint to get some other missing ingredients... Me and Jin went back to his place with Carmen and Lischen where I spent almost 3 hours preparing and cooking T.T it didn't turn out as good as I expected nor was it up to my standards.. But looking at how much I had to cook, I suppose it was still ok... Thank god Jin's mom and maid were there to help... =]
Here's me eating Curry Udon Noodles with the bucket of Iced Tea and Lischen is hiding behind it.. Haha! =]
Here's the small cake bought by Christine and Carmen. Kent teaching Jin how to stab the cake..
After which we went to GSC, OU to meet up with Carmen and Lischen then to Wong Kok where Jeff and Christine were. Had lunch there as well as a birthday cake bought by Carmen and Christine... Kent joined in halfway through... Done with lunch, we went to play some pool, then to Centerpoint to get some other missing ingredients... Me and Jin went back to his place with Carmen and Lischen where I spent almost 3 hours preparing and cooking T.T it didn't turn out as good as I expected nor was it up to my standards.. But looking at how much I had to cook, I suppose it was still ok... Thank god Jin's mom and maid were there to help... =]
Well after the party, we sent Lischen home cause she didn't have transport then we went to Tbun for awhile till I think about 3 or so. Went back to Jin's place to clean up, I crashed into the bed and so did Herne but I was still smsing, Jin and Alex were still gambling... Alex lost 20 bucks... Hehe =P Ok so that's about it I guess...
Oh Happy Birthday bro... Thanks Carmen for the phone strap and so sorry I was kind of neglecting you... =]
-=min=-


No comments:
Post a Comment