Earth Hour

LinkBucks

1st Tag

Tagged by Fateh long long ago~~ (Apologies for my absence from your blog for so long, lol)
Well, 15 wierdest things

Rules,
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.

===============================================================

1. I spend half the time awake in front of my comp.


2. I used to be chased by dogs (after annoying them) during my childhood days as well as my parents.

3. I tend to help people finish their sentences when there's no need to.

4. Room has got to be pitch black for me to sleep. (That's why I have blackouts for curtains)

5. I hate the way my nose has grown into.

6. My room has never EVER been called clean.

7. My high school days were wasted by oversleeping (in class).

8. I've been drinking Iced-Tea almost every single time I dine out for the past 5 years. (Yes, since I was 13 in 2003)

9. In one add math exam, I wrote down all the equations and left no answers but still got 3 marks out of it.

10. I'm not good at thinking of stuff at the moment I have to.

11. I come up with real good random stuff (most of the time, not to speak of surface learning ><).

12. I've previously drank half a bottle of Johnny Walker's Black Label at once, from the bottle itself.

13. Money never seems to be safe in my hands cause I tend to spend every dime I have on me.

14. I used to buy a Venti Mocha Frappuccino (ice-blended), whipped with mocha syrup every time I pass by a Starbucks outlet.

15. This is the 1st tag I've ever done. =]

+++++++++++++++++++++++++Peeps I'd like to tag+++++++++++++++++++++++
1. My darling.. =]
2.
Jin (after ur exams)
3. Jo Tan
4. Mei Yan
5. Who ever else sees this =P

No comments: