30th November
Hey readers... =] It's been quite awhile since I last posted something and well I just all of the sudden had the mood to do one.. Don't feel like having dinner too... >.<
So anyway, today started out nothing out of the unusual WEEKEND.. Dad took a pillow from my bed and threw it at my head 9 in the morning.. I honestly hate people touching my head but he's my dad so yeah whatever.. I woke up, brushed me teeth, washed up and everything and sat in front of the comp checking Facebook and stuff.. Dad came in again and knocked my head... OUCH! >.< Well at least it reminded me bout what mom said last night, "breakfast tomorrow".. Got my ass up and had my shower..
I was wondering where we're going and ended up in Ikea.. Yeah for breakfast.. =.= Hate that place.. Its always so CROWDED!!! But we ate there anyway.. Oh! Half way there mom had a phone call from my cousin saying he was here from Penang so mom told him to meet up.. But by the time he got there with his girlfriend.. =] We were already done and waiting for him at the car park where we found that he hasn't had breakfast.. So we had to walk up again... Back to the cafe to get him some.. Hadn't seen him for awhile already which I think was when he came back from a trip to Singapore 2 months ago...
Well after that we parted ways in Curve where cous and his GF went off to do their own exploring and shopping while we (just mom, the rest of us only followed >.<) went to do some shopping of our own.. But after about 4 hours plus of walking here and there, I did get a new sweater out of it.. =P Hehehe! Looks kinda nice too... Its posted somewhere down there later... We later had lunch at Kenny Rogers where I saw the biggest fly in my life which was the size of the end of my pinky finger.. o.O Dad tried to smack it but it sorta flew away... Hehehe..
Ok so I went back and felt something was seriously wrong... I HAD TOTALLY FORGOTTEN TO BRING MY PHONE OUT!! and worst of all I forgot to message my darling... >.<>.<>.<>.< Confession time... But that's not to be told here... =]
Well, that's all for today... Have a great day everyone!!
Love you baby... =]
So anyway, today started out nothing out of the unusual WEEKEND.. Dad took a pillow from my bed and threw it at my head 9 in the morning.. I honestly hate people touching my head but he's my dad so yeah whatever.. I woke up, brushed me teeth, washed up and everything and sat in front of the comp checking Facebook and stuff.. Dad came in again and knocked my head... OUCH! >.< Well at least it reminded me bout what mom said last night, "breakfast tomorrow".. Got my ass up and had my shower..
I was wondering where we're going and ended up in Ikea.. Yeah for breakfast.. =.= Hate that place.. Its always so CROWDED!!! But we ate there anyway.. Oh! Half way there mom had a phone call from my cousin saying he was here from Penang so mom told him to meet up.. But by the time he got there with his girlfriend.. =] We were already done and waiting for him at the car park where we found that he hasn't had breakfast.. So we had to walk up again... Back to the cafe to get him some.. Hadn't seen him for awhile already which I think was when he came back from a trip to Singapore 2 months ago...
Well after that we parted ways in Curve where cous and his GF went off to do their own exploring and shopping while we (just mom, the rest of us only followed >.<) went to do some shopping of our own.. But after about 4 hours plus of walking here and there, I did get a new sweater out of it.. =P Hehehe! Looks kinda nice too... Its posted somewhere down there later... We later had lunch at Kenny Rogers where I saw the biggest fly in my life which was the size of the end of my pinky finger.. o.O Dad tried to smack it but it sorta flew away... Hehehe..
Ok so I went back and felt something was seriously wrong... I HAD TOTALLY FORGOTTEN TO BRING MY PHONE OUT!! and worst of all I forgot to message my darling... >.<>.<>.<>.< Confession time... But that's not to be told here... =]
Well, that's all for today... Have a great day everyone!!
Love you baby... =]
-=min=-


No comments:
Post a Comment