Earth Hour

LinkBucks

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

Christmas is HERE!!! Well Christmas Eve was here 1st of course and I went to Curve with Jin for the countdown which was crazy!! I haven't eaten all day long and every where was nuts packed! We ended up eating at Thai Express... >.< pic ="]">
Here's Licshen! She was jumping up and down for no apparent reason.. >.<
And she's posing with the plant actually cause it was taller than her... =]

min
herne

Part 1
Eh, later go take the snow-in-a-can and spray up some girl's mini skirt? What you think will happen?
They will scold you right? Or they will say "Oh~! Thank you!" ?? OMFG......

Part 2
Then if I spray in your pants how?
Damn mafan rite? Later I have to go toilet wash then have to change my underwear.. Where to find new clean underwear? Then later I cant drop pants... You say mafan or not??
ZOMFG....


This is a vid of Jin getting revenge after getting sprayed...
There's a whole other bunch of vids but I cant upload them cause they're like 250MB.. >.<

Anyway, a sick joke I thought of, imagine you're in the crowd partying and all off the sudden people start spraying the foam around and you realise you caught some on your arm but you pick it up and realise that it's sticky and white, and look to your side, you see some idiot masturbating.... =]

CIAO!!!

-=min=-

No comments: