Earth Hour

LinkBucks

Malacca Christmas Celebration '08

2 days after Christmas, which was a Saturday, Herne told me and Jin that there would be some Portugese Settlement Christmas Celebration event in Malacca and asked if we'd want to tag along with his family down to there. So yeah, to my surprise, mom actually ALLOWED me to go. I didn't feel like going at 1st cause I didn't actually sleep the previous night and I was thinking of bunking back at home after football. >.<

It took us about 2 hours to get to Malacca and another 30 minutes just to get into the city from all the traffic jams cause it was a Saturday after all. We headed straight to the malls without Herne's family cause they were heading back to their home, and then to A'Famosa, the church which was built by the Portugese when they were here. It looked all corroded from the hundreds of years it's been through.

After that, we went to the Portugese Settlement for dinner but we couldn't really find the place so we ended up having Hokkien mee. Well after dinner we were about to take a taxi back to Jin's car which took half an hour and a whole lot of walking... >.<>.<>.< Though it looked really pityful in that small cage.

So after walking about, we went to buy some snacks and headed back home for the night... I was so freaking tired I just practically slept when we reached... The only thing that kept me awake was my phone, smsing with darling. >.< Its OK... I didn't actually tell you how tired I was. =] So yeah that was all for the 1st day...

On the next day we went to the Malacca town again where we were about to have lunch at Jonker's Walk but it was impossible cause there was no parking space AT ALL!! Even though if there were any, you'd need to queue up for half an hour to eat. So we went somewhere else for lunch.. Chicken Rice Balls... >.<

OK let's finish things.. We went to the shop where they sell "dodol" which I have no idea what they are actually and I have no intentions in trying them. Jin wanted to buy some home so yeah. Then we headed back home while Herne and his family stayed behind. And while we were there, me and Jin found out a deep dark secret about Herne... HEHEHEHE!!! =P

The view from A'Famosa
Jin, Herne, Me
Donate some coins!! Our government's short on cash
Try to spot Herne and Jin =P
Jin's itchy handJin having a shot at Herne... Hehehe!
Alright, the 1st pic shows the whole plane and the second, if you look closely or just enlarge the pic, you'd see a tree growing on the wing.. =P
No we didn't eat all this... =]
SHINOBI!!!HERNEY~~
KENT WYN!!! Your clan wei... All the way from Malacca
The Chicken Rice place we had lunch in...
All this for 3 persons... o.O
MALACCA!!

Well that's all!!! Ciao...

-=min=-

No comments: