Earth Hour

LinkBucks

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!! Hehehehehe!! Wish all of you to have a very good oncoming year.. =]

Well anyways, yesterday, which was the 31st of December, THE LAST DAY OF THE YEAR, I woke up at, no wait actually I didn't sleep the previous night, but I got up and prepared by 9 cause I was going to OU later.. But I had planned a surprise... =P I told darling I wasn't going to meet her there cause mom didn't allow me to go just to make her miserable and upset.. Then I waited for her in her school for her to arrive.. But apparently she said she knew already cause it was so obvious... >.< NO FUN!!

So we went walking around the school about an hour then we went off to OU.. Shirley was there to meet her pet bro.. Jin was there with me and darling.. The 3 of us just went for lunch at New York New York Deli which is in front of Cold Storage. The prices there may just be a little lower than Friday's or Chilli's but I'm not so sure if it's as good though... >.<

Then Shirley said she was gonna watch a movie with her pet bro so the 3 of us had no idea what to do in the meantime.. Jin was supposedly going to fetch his bro to tuition, YES ON A NEW YEAR'S EVE!!! but then again his dad called and said he'd do it... So in the end me and darling went to watch a movie that Jin said he'd already watched to he went wandering aroung in OU waiting for Shirley to come out for the theatre.. No idea what they did after..

Me and darling came out like at 4 to meet them and again we went wandering around.. Darling and Shirley were worried that no one could send them home but in the end daddy came to the rescue! =] About 5 came and Shirley and Jin went to meet some friends and left me and darling to "wander off".. =P We met up again at about 6 plus for dinner at some noodles restaurant with Yi Chyuan.. OH WAIT! reminds me.. I met quite a few ex-classmates today like JunKit, Kendrick.. and I haven't seen you guys for so long.. >.< Should meet up again one day.. =]

So anyways, we sat around till nine or so when daddy called and Shirley and darling had to go home, leaving me and Jin behind so we went walking about again waiting for Yi Chyuan to finish work so he could join us.. Me and Jin went off to play pool, he won the 1st round by 3 balls and I won the 2nd by just one... But my game was way better then.. =P

Well, at the end of the day, Herne came to join us too and we ended up at Blitzone right before the fireworks started.. I had completely no mood in celebrating cause I had to end the 2008 year with a bloody sore in my throat which now is causing me to lose my voice!!! T.T HOW SAD IS THIS!!

OK so anyways, that's all for THIS YEAR... Looking forward for an awesome on ahead and hope you get a good one too... =]
BTW this is a pic of the auto pay machine when we were paying for our ticket..
and a gift... =]

-=min=-

No comments: