1:07 AM, and I can't sleep... I'm having dreams of you in the past few nights over and over again. Why is it so hard to forget you? I have dreams of when I'm standing outside your place, a wall of rain rushes from behind and pours over me, blurring my sight as I watch you from the outside. If I hadn't like you this much, I'd have thought these as sweet dreams and not nightmares. It pains me so knowing your so close to me in my dreams and it all shatters in the morning as I awake, finding that you were only in my head, as it has been for the past year over.
Whenever I pass by places we've been together, I have flashes of us there, but I can't do anything about it except fake a smile, hold the tears in, cause honestly, there is no way I will let anyone see me crying. I don't want anyone to see that I'm weak. Which was why I was avoiding you since we've parted. I don't want to face you every time and have tears pocketed in my eyes. I had no where else to go. No one to turn to. I didn't have many close friends, but you do. Who was really there for me? Who really noticed I've changed out of heart-break? I was left out there alone in that rain pouring over for months with stinging, open wounds all over me.
Watching as you go on life without me,
As the rain continues to fall on me,
It gets harder and harder to forget that I love you.
These tears are just coincidental,
You don't have to mind me,
I know I can't hold you back,
And I know I cannot lose my self-dignity.
Watching the doves over me,
But it seemed like time had stopped,
Let me say again that I love you,
Even that might not stop this rain.
What should I do with these memories of you,
Can you return me my hopes and dreams?
Maybe time could be the antidote,
Or it's just the poison that I'm taking in right now.
You couldn't even be there for me when I finally found the courage to show you how fragile I actually was, and not the strong man I seem to be in front of everyone, especially you. I don't blame you or hate you for doing so, I still am holding on to the tears, and I might let out just a teardrop the next time I see you, to show you how much you actually meant to me.
Every smile, every tear, every emotion of mine, is like a precious stone, it does not occur all the time. If you can't learn to treasure me, at least try to understand these tears.
-=min=-
Whenever I pass by places we've been together, I have flashes of us there, but I can't do anything about it except fake a smile, hold the tears in, cause honestly, there is no way I will let anyone see me crying. I don't want anyone to see that I'm weak. Which was why I was avoiding you since we've parted. I don't want to face you every time and have tears pocketed in my eyes. I had no where else to go. No one to turn to. I didn't have many close friends, but you do. Who was really there for me? Who really noticed I've changed out of heart-break? I was left out there alone in that rain pouring over for months with stinging, open wounds all over me.
Lost in TimeStanding in the middle of the rain,
Watching as you go on life without me,
As the rain continues to fall on me,
It gets harder and harder to forget that I love you.
These tears are just coincidental,
You don't have to mind me,
I know I can't hold you back,
And I know I cannot lose my self-dignity.
Watching the doves over me,
But it seemed like time had stopped,
Let me say again that I love you,
Even that might not stop this rain.
What should I do with these memories of you,
Can you return me my hopes and dreams?
Maybe time could be the antidote,
Or it's just the poison that I'm taking in right now.
You couldn't even be there for me when I finally found the courage to show you how fragile I actually was, and not the strong man I seem to be in front of everyone, especially you. I don't blame you or hate you for doing so, I still am holding on to the tears, and I might let out just a teardrop the next time I see you, to show you how much you actually meant to me.
Every smile, every tear, every emotion of mine, is like a precious stone, it does not occur all the time. If you can't learn to treasure me, at least try to understand these tears.
-=min=-


No comments:
Post a Comment