Grandmom's Birthday
Grandmom's birthday last week or the previous week.. I forgot =] Anyways, this year, we went to Jaya One.. Again, I forgot what's the restaurant's name is.. Bad bad memory..
This year, Ah Wai and his family didn't come, along with Uncle Moon.. =) So it wasn't that fun but still nice either ways..
Only gonna put up two pics.. I wanna go to bed soon =.=
Sis taking the pic and suddenly I moved my hand across her face.
The usual way I disturb her.. =P
Finally, after a few trial pics, we got a still-not-so-perfect one. Hehehe~~
Oh and this was like from long long long long ago..
When me, Jin and Herne went to BK in OU for lunch... I suddenly had this idea of stacking three large fries into a pile of it... Making it Mount Fries. =]
-=min=-
Only gonna put up two pics.. I wanna go to bed soon =.=
Sis taking the pic and suddenly I moved my hand across her face.The usual way I disturb her.. =P
Finally, after a few trial pics, we got a still-not-so-perfect one. Hehehe~~When me, Jin and Herne went to BK in OU for lunch... I suddenly had this idea of stacking three large fries into a pile of it... Making it Mount Fries. =]
-=min=-


No comments:
Post a Comment