skip to main | skip to sidebar

min

Earth Hour

LinkBucks

Flying High

I wish that I could fly,
So I can take you up into the sky,
I'll hold your hand gently,
As we touch the Milky Way.

Watch the earth down below,
Like we're in the heavens above,
Thinking of how lovely that scene would be,
Of having a world of just you and me.

Notes: Gayness.... =]

-=min=-

Posted by Life Guru at 12:30 am

Labels: Lits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • Download Links
  • Facebook Link

Facebook Badge

Jermaine Ng's Profile
Jermaine Ng's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge

Labels

  • Birthdays
  • Bros
  • Darling's
  • Etc.
  • Family Stuffs
  • Funny Stuffs
  • Lits
  • School
  • Tags

Friend's blogs

  • Men Men's blog =]
  • Min's MSN Blog
  • Andrew
  • Fateh
  • IHTM7 blog
  • Joslyn
  • Kent
  • Mei Yan
  • Nicole
  • Shirley
  • WaiJin

monkey-in-making

monkey-in-making

previous posts

  • ►  2009 (15)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2008 (51)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (6)
      • CoD4
      • 1:07 AM, and I can't sleep... I'm having dreams of...
      • Grandmom's Birthday
      • Flying High
      • If You Miss Me
      • Wanted (movie review)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2007 (23)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (10)

me me me

Life Guru
View my complete profile
 

Followers