New CAR!!

Hello again!! I'm back for just something short this time... Gotta be sleeping soon... I was looking for new backgrounds to be placed on my screen and I found this awesome looking Citroen GT-Concept! Its not in production yet though it is said that Citroen will only produce 20 of them, not including the prototype. Prices aren't released yet but just the design of the car tells about £400,000?? However the price may seem, it may all be worth till you hear of the 890 BHP mid engine it holds in its body. The design of the car may seem too fictional but it is as it was designed by Polyphony Digital, a Japanese video game developement firm greatly know for creating the world renowned gaming series, Gran Tourismo and also for the on-board computer system in the 2008 Nissan GT-R Proto. All I have to say is, DAMN I GOTTA GET MYSELF A PS3!! Its the closest people like me is ever gonna get to the GT-Concept.. T.T-=min=-


No comments:
Post a Comment