Our love story
We were both young when I first saw you.
I close my eyes and the flashback starts,
I'm standing there; On a balcony in the summer air.
See the lights; See the party, the ball gowns,
I make my way through the crowd to you and say hello,
Little did I know.
That you were Carmen, you were throwing glances,
And your daddy said stay away Juliet,
And you were crying on the staircase,
Begging me please don't go, and you said,
"JerMin please take me somewhere we can be alone,
I'll be waiting; All there's left to do is run,
You'll be my prince and I'll be your princess,
It's our love story, baby just say yes."
"JerMin please save me,
They're trying to tell me how to feel."
This love is difficult but it's surreal,
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess,
Its a love story baby just say yes.
She got tired of waiting,
Wondering when I'd be coming around,
Her faith in me was fading,
When we met in the outskirts of town, she said,
"JerMin please save me I've been feeling so alone,
I keep waiting for you but you never come,
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think."
I knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said,
Marry me Carmen, you'll never have to be alone,
I love you and that's what I really know,
I'll talk to your dad and you'll pick out a white dress,
This is our love story, baby just say yes!
Cause I fell in love the first time I saw you.
I close my eyes and the flashback starts,
I'm standing there; On a balcony in the summer air.
See the lights; See the party, the ball gowns,
I make my way through the crowd to you and say hello,
Little did I know.
That you were Carmen, you were throwing glances,
And your daddy said stay away Juliet,
And you were crying on the staircase,
Begging me please don't go, and you said,
"JerMin please take me somewhere we can be alone,
I'll be waiting; All there's left to do is run,
You'll be my prince and I'll be your princess,
It's our love story, baby just say yes."
"JerMin please save me,
They're trying to tell me how to feel."
This love is difficult but it's surreal,
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess,
Its a love story baby just say yes.
She got tired of waiting,
Wondering when I'd be coming around,
Her faith in me was fading,
When we met in the outskirts of town, she said,
"JerMin please save me I've been feeling so alone,
I keep waiting for you but you never come,
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think."
I knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said,
Marry me Carmen, you'll never have to be alone,
I love you and that's what I really know,
I'll talk to your dad and you'll pick out a white dress,
This is our love story, baby just say yes!
Cause I fell in love the first time I saw you.
Happy 6th Month Anniversary Wong Carmen!


No comments:
Post a Comment